Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider Vs Kawasaki Vulcan S comparison
Compare Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider and Kawasaki Vulcan S
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider Vs Kawasaki Vulcan S on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki Vulcan S starts at ₹ 5.5 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.6 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider starts at ₹ 13.75 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 14.69 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki Vulcan S base engine returns 23 kmpl. The Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki Vulcan S gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider
- Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Vs Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider
- Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider Vs Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe
- Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider Vs Triumph Speedmaster
- Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider Vs Indian Scout Sixty
- Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider Vs Indian Scout Bobber
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Announces Discount Offers On Selected Models In June
- Audi Launches Project Artemis; New Efficient Electric Car Coming In 2024
- Ola Begins Services In Over 200 Cities In India; Commits Rs. 500 Crore Towards Safety Initiatives Globally
- 2021 Karma Revero GT Updated With Sports And Performance Packages
- Jaguar Land Rover Raises $705 Million Loan From Chinese Banks
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?