Hero Electric Optima Vs Polarity Sport comparison
Hero Electric Optima Vs Polarity Sport Comparison: Which bike is Better?
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Optima Vs Sport on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
Optima Vs Sport – Which model is Cheapest?
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Electric Optima starts at ₹ 41,770 and goes up to ₹ 61,866 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Polarity Sport starts at ₹ 40,000 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.1 Lakh for range topping model.
|Key Features||Hero Electric Optima||Polarity Sport|
|Price||₹ 41,770||₹ 40,000|
|Mileage||65.00 Km/Full Charge||80.00 Km/Full Charge|
Optima Vs Sport – Which gives Better Mileage?
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Electric Optima base engine returns 65 Km/Full Charge. The Polarity Sport base returns 80 Km/Full Charge.
Optima Vs Sport – Which has a Better Engine Efficiency?
In the powertrain department, the Hero Electric Optima gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Polarity Sport comes in bhp Electric engine.
|Charging Time||7 - 8 Hours||4 Hour|
|Fast Charging Time||N/A||N/A|
|Engine Power||0.30 bhp||N/A|
|Cooling System||Air Cooled||N/A|
|Starting Mechanism||Electric Start||Self Start|
|Top Speed||N/A||45 kmph|
|Battery Range||65-70 Km/Full Charge||80 Km/Full Charge|
Dimension and Weight
|Kerb Weight||82 kg||55 kg|
|Length||1970 mm||1112 mm|
|Width||745 mm||813 mm|
|Height||1145 mm||860 mm|
|Ground Clearance||165 mm||N/A|
|Seat Height||774 mm||N/A|
Chassis and Suspension
|Chassis Type||Reinforced High Strength Steel Chassis||N/A|
|Front Suspension||Soft Suspension||N/A|
|Rear Suspension||Soft Suspension||N/A|
|Front Brake Type||Drum||Disc|
|Rear Brake Type||Drum||Drum|
|Front Disc/Drum Size||N/A||N/A|
|Rear Disc/Drum Size||N/A||N/A|
Wheel and Tyres
|Wheel Size||16 inches||N/A|
|Wheel Type||Alloy Wheels||N/A|
|Front Tyre||16 X 3 Inch||N/A|
|Rear Tyre||16 X 3 Inch||N/A|
|Charger (Optional fast)||N/A||40V 10A|
|Charger (Standard Home)||N/A||40V 5A|
|Fuel Warning Indicator|
|Low Oil Indicator|
|Low Battery Indicator|
|Engine Kill Switch|
|Long Life Duralife 110cc Engine||-|
|Powered By ETFI Technology||-|
Related Comparison of Optima
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Honda 2Wheelers India Begins Export Of SP125 Motorcycle To Europe
- Nissan Magnite: Five Things To Know
- Daimler Lifts 2020 Profit Outlook As Mercedes-Benz Margins Rebound
- Tesla's Release Of New 'Self-Driving' Software Closely Watched By U.S. Regulator
- 2020 Hyundai Tucson Facelift Review
- 2020 Skoda Rapid Automatic Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento Automatic Review
- Volkswagen Polo GT TSI Review: It's Still Got It!
- BMW 2 Series Gran Coupé Review
- Nissan Kicks 1.3 Turbo CVT Review