Honda X-Blade Vs Honda CB Unicorn 160 Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150 comparison
Compare Honda X-Blade and Honda CB Unicorn 160 and Honda CB Unicorn 150
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Honda X-Blade Vs Honda CB Unicorn 160 Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda CB Unicorn 160 starts at ₹ 94,548 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda CB Unicorn 150 starts at ₹ 78,815 Lastly, the Honda X-Blade starts at ₹ 1.07 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.11 Lakh for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CB Unicorn 160 base engine returns 62 kmpl. The Honda CB Unicorn 150 base returns 65 kmpl. The Honda X-Blade basic model, on the other hand, gives 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CB Unicorn 160 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda CB Unicorn 150 comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Honda X-Blade is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Honda X-Blade
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- F1: Hamilton Takes Pole Position In Russian GP, Verstappen Starts Second
- Used Car Leasing Is A New Trend Among Pre-Owned Car Buyers In India: Survey
- Continental And Osram Plan To End Joint Venture For Automotive Lighting Systems
- MotoGP: Valentino Rossi To Continue Racing In 2021, Signs With Petronas Yamaha SRT
- Suzuki Motorcycle India To Introduce A New Two-Wheeler In October
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review