Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 Vs KTM 250 Duke Vs Benelli Leoncino 250 comparison
Compare Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 and KTM 250 Duke and Benelli Leoncino 250
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 Vs KTM 250 Duke Vs Benelli Leoncino 250 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the KTM 250 Duke starts at ₹ 2.09 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Benelli Leoncino 250 starts at ₹ 2.5 Lakh Lastly, the Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 starts at ₹ 1.8 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the KTM 250 Duke base engine returns 30 kmpl. The Benelli Leoncino 250 base returns 37 kmpl. The Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 basic model, on the other hand, gives 35 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the KTM 250 Duke gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Benelli Leoncino 250 comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Husqvarna Svartpilen 250
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Ather Energy Adds Kozhikode To Expansion Plan For New Cities
- Delhi Government To Release Plan To Set Up 200 EV Public Charging, Battery Swapping Stations
- Kia Sonet vs Hyundai Venue vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Tata Nexon vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport: Price Comparison
- Upcoming MG Gloster To Get Segment-First Autonomous Braking System
- EMoS WYLD Electric Chopper Revealed
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review
- Mercedes-Benz EQC Review