Kawasaki Ninja 300 Vs Honda CB300R comparison
Compare Kawasaki Ninja 300 and Honda CB300R
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki Ninja 300 Vs Honda CB300R on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki Ninja 300 starts at ₹ 2.98 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda CB300R starts at ₹ 2.42 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki Ninja 300 base engine returns 26 kmpl. The Honda CB300R base returns 30 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki Ninja 300 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda CB300R comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- Sponsored: 10 Indian Movies Featuring Mahindra's Classic 4X4 SUVs
- 2020 Honda City vs Old City: Price Comparison In India
- Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Launched; Priced At Rs. 7.99 Lakh
- New-Generation Honda City Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 10.89 Lakh
- Nissan Bets On New Ariya Electric SUV To Symbolise Its Global Revamp, But Sales Plans Modest
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review