Mahindra Centuro Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S comparison
Compare Mahindra Centuro and Hero Passion Pro i3S
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Mahindra Centuro Vs Hero Passion Pro i3S on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Mahindra Centuro starts at ₹ 54,095 and goes up to ₹ 54,935 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Passion Pro i3S starts at ₹ 64,990 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 67,190 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Centuro base engine returns 85 kmpl. The Hero Passion Pro i3S base returns 84 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Centuro gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Passion Pro i3S comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Centuro
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai And Kia's Intelligent Manual Transmission or iMT Explained
- Mahindra Launches New 'The Mahindra Classics' Campaign To Commemorate Its Automotive Heritage
- Permissible Dimensions Of Various Categories Of Passenger And Goods Vehicles Changed
- 2020 BMW G 310 R And G 310 GS Spotted Testing In India For The First Time
- Top 5 Turbo Petrol SUVs In India Under Rs. 20 Lakh
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.4 Turbo Petrol Review