Mahindra Gusto Vs Crayon Motors Envy comparison
Compare Mahindra Gusto and Crayon Motors Envy
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Mahindra Gusto Vs Crayon Motors Envy on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Mahindra Gusto starts at ₹ 50,996 and goes up to ₹ 55,660 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Crayon Motors Envy starts at ₹ 53,000 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 65,000 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Mahindra Gusto base engine returns 64 kmpl. The Crayon Motors Envy base returns 60 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Mahindra Gusto gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Crayon Motors Envy comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Mahindra Gusto
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota To Launch Hydrogen Fuel Cell Venture With Chinese Auto Firms
- World Environment Day 2020: 10 Tips To Make Your Vehicle More Eco-Friendly
- BS6 TVS NTorq 125 Prices Hiked By Rs. 910
- World Environment Day 2020: Maruti Suzuki Develops New 5 MW Solar Plant At Its Gurugram Facility
- EV Ride-Hailing Platform 'Blusmart' Completes Over 1.75 Lakh Zero-Emission Trips In NCR
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?