Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber Vs Triumph Street Twin comparison
Compare Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber and Triumph Street Twin
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber Vs Triumph Street Twin on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Triumph Street Twin starts at ₹ 7.45 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber starts at ₹ 14.79 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Triumph Street Twin base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber base returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Triumph Street Twin gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Moto Guzzi V9 Bobber
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- Jawa, Jawa Forty-Two BS6 Deliveries Begin; Changes Explained
- BS6 KTM 250 Duke Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 2.09 Lakh
- Demand For Cars Back To Pre-COVID Levels; Auto Industry Hasn't Fully Adopted Digitisation Claims Google India
- New Ford CEO Jim Farley Will Wrestle With Coronavirus And Restructuring
- Horwin EK3 Electric Scooter Revealed For Europe
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review