Okinawa Ridge Plus Vs TVS Ntorq 125 comparison
Compare Okinawa Ridge Plus and TVS Ntorq 125
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Okinawa Ridge Plus Vs TVS Ntorq 125 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Ntorq 125 starts at ₹ 66,885 and goes up to ₹ 73,365 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Okinawa Ridge Plus starts at ₹ 71,227 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Ntorq 125 base engine returns 60 kmpl. The Okinawa Ridge Plus base returns 100 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Ntorq 125 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Okinawa Ridge Plus comes in bhp Electric engine.
Related Comparison of Okinawa Ridge Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- Electric Carmaker Fisker To Go Public Through SPAC Deal At $2.9 Billion Valuation
- British Brand Langen Motorcycles Introduces Two-Stroke Pocket Rocket
- Hyundai Tucson Facelift Launch: Price Expectation
- Rural Markets Attribute To 20 Per Cent Of The Hyundai Creta's Bookings
- MG Hector Plus: All You Need To Know
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review