Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Indian Roadmaster comparison
Compare Royal Enfield Classic 350 and Indian Roadmaster
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Indian Roadmaster on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Indian Roadmaster starts at ₹ 39 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Royal Enfield Classic 350 starts at ₹ 1.6 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.85 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Indian Roadmaster base engine returns 15 kmpl. The Royal Enfield Classic 350 base returns 37 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Indian Roadmaster gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Royal Enfield Classic 350 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Royal Enfield Classic 350
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- Automakers Laud U.S. Consumer 'Resilience' Despite COVID-19 Hit To Sales
- 2020 Honda WR-V Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 8.50 Lakh
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: Royal Enfield's Volumes Grow 50% Over May 2020, But Y-o-Y Sales Drop By 35%
- Pavan Shetty, Director Of Porsche India, Resigns
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: Honda 2Wheelers Sees 55 Per Cent YoY Decline; Retail Sales See Double-Digit Growth Over May
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.4 Turbo Petrol Review