Suzuki Access 125 Vs Honda Activa 5G comparison
Compare Suzuki Access 125 and Honda Activa 5G
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki Access 125 Vs Honda Activa 5G on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki Access 125 starts at ₹ 57,909 and goes up to ₹ 60,878 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda Activa 5G starts at ₹ 54,632 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 56,897 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki Access 125 base engine returns 64 kmpl. The Honda Activa 5G base returns 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki Access 125 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda Activa 5G comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- Pavan Shetty, Director Of Porsche India, Resigns
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: Honda 2Wheelers Sees 55 Per Cent YoY Decline; Retail Sales See Double-Digit Growth Over May
- Two-Wheeler Sales June 2020: TVS Motor Posts 33 Per Cent Decline; Volumes Grow Three-Fold Compared To May
- Tesla Becomes Most Valuable Automaker In Latest Stock Rally
- 2021 Bentely Bentayga Unveiled
- All New Honda City Takes On Updated Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta 1.4 Turbo Petrol Review