Suzuki Burgman Street 125 Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150 comparison
Compare Suzuki Burgman Street 125 and Honda CB Unicorn 150
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki Burgman Street 125 Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda CB Unicorn 150 starts at ₹ 78,815 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Suzuki Burgman Street 125 starts at ₹ 77,900 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CB Unicorn 150 base engine returns 65 kmpl. The Suzuki Burgman Street 125 base returns 54 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CB Unicorn 150 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Suzuki Burgman Street 125 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki Burgman Street 125
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- First Model Under Triumph-Bajaj Partnership To Launch In 2022; Expect No Delays
- We Thought Too Big, Renault Says As It Axes 15,000 Jobs In Cost-Cutting Reboot
- 2020 Mini Countryman Facelift Unveiled In US
- ZF Completes Acquisition Of WABCO's Commercial Vehicle Technology
- Anand Mahindra Says This Armoured Vehicle Is One Of The 'Meanest Machines'
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?