Suzuki Gixxer SF Vs Bajaj Dominar 250 comparison
Compare Suzuki Gixxer SF and Bajaj Dominar 250
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Suzuki Gixxer SF Vs Bajaj Dominar 250 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Suzuki Gixxer SF starts at ₹ 1.22 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.23 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Bajaj Dominar 250 starts at ₹ 1.6 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Suzuki Gixxer SF base engine returns 47 kmpl. The Bajaj Dominar 250 base returns 35 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Suzuki Gixxer SF gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj Dominar 250 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Suzuki Gixxer SF
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Nissan And Renault Shelve Merger Plans To Repair Their Alliance: Report
- Government releases BS6 Emission Norms For Quadricycles
- Next-Generation Mercedes-Benz S-Class Officially Teased
- 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift: What To Expect
- Mercedes-Benz To Introduce New-Gen Steering Wheel In The E-Class Coupe And Cabriolet
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?