Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy comparison
Compare Triumph Rocket 3 R and Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Boy on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy starts at ₹ 18.25 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 20.1 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Triumph Rocket 3 R starts at ₹ 18 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy base engine returns 15 kmpl. The Triumph Rocket 3 R base returns 13 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Harley-Davidson Fat Boy gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Triumph Rocket 3 R comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Triumph Rocket 3 R
- Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Vs Triumph Rocket 3 R
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Indian Chieftain Dark Horse
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Triumph Bonneville Bobber
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Rocket 3 R
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX SE
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Triumph Rocket 3 R
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom
- Triumph Rocket 3 R Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- ZF Completes Acquisition Of WABCO's Commercial Vehicle Technology
- Anand Mahindra Says This Armoured Vehicle Is One Of The 'Meanest Machines'
- Doorstep Delivery Of Petrol, CNG Soon To Be Available, Says Oil Minister
- Moving House With The Renault Triber
- Hyundai's New 7-Seater MPV Spotted Testing In South Korea
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?