TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI Vs Hero Xtreme 200S comparison
Compare TVS Apache RTR 160 4V and Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI and Hero Xtreme 200S
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI Vs Hero Xtreme 200S on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V starts at ₹ 1.04 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.07 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI starts at ₹ 1.01 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.03 Lakh for range topping model Lastly, the Hero Xtreme 200S starts at ₹ 98,500 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V base engine returns 30 kmpl. The Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI base returns 45 kmpl. The Hero Xtreme 200S basic model, on the other hand, gives 37 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Apache RTR 160 4V gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Hero Xtreme 200S is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Tata Motors Delivered 51 Winger Ambulances To The Zilla Parishad Of Pune
- BMW’s New R&D Facility FIZ Projekthaus Nord Is Now Operational
- Hyundai Partners With LG For The IONIQ Cabin Concept For EVs
- Aprilia Leaning Three-Wheeler To Rival Yamaha Niken
- BMW To Pay $18 Million U.S. Fine To Resolve Inflated Sales Probe
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review