TVS Jupiter Vs Hero Super Splendor Vs Honda SP 125 comparison
Compare TVS Jupiter and Hero Super Splendor and Honda SP 125
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the TVS Jupiter Vs Hero Super Splendor Vs Honda SP 125 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Super Splendor starts at ₹ 67,300 and goes up to ₹ 70,800 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the TVS Jupiter starts at ₹ 63,102 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 69,602 for range topping model Lastly, the Honda SP 125 starts at ₹ 74,407 and goes up to ₹ 78,607 for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Super Splendor base engine returns 60 kmpl. The TVS Jupiter base returns 62 kmpl. The Honda SP 125 basic model, on the other hand, gives 65 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Super Splendor gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the TVS Jupiter comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Honda SP 125 is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of TVS Jupiter
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Ather 450X Collector's Edition To Be Unveiled This Month
- Langden 250 cc Two-Stroke To Be Unveiled At 2020 Salon Prive Event
- Turkey Tests Its First Flying Car Prototype
- KTM 250 Adventure Launch Details Revealed
- Supreme Court Allows Registration Of BS4 Diesel Vehicle Purchased Before April 1 For Essential Public Services Use
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review
- Mercedes-Benz EQC Review