UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750 comparison
Compare UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S and Harley-Davidson Street 750
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Harley-Davidson Street 750 starts at ₹ 5.34 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.47 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S starts at ₹ 1.6 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Harley-Davidson Street 750 base engine returns 17 kmpl. The UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S base returns 35 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Harley-Davidson Street 750 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Royal Enfield Himalayan Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Hyosung Aquila 250
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500
- JAWA Forty Two Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Sport S
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 BMW 5 Series Facelift Revealed; Gets Improved Styling, Mild Hybrid Tech
- Remembering Gaurav Jani: Award-Winning Film-Maker & Adventure Rider
- Skoda Auto India Plans To Expand Its Network To Over 200 Touch Points By 2025
- Okinawa To Offer Custom Hand Painting Service For Its Electric Scooter Customers
- Renault-Nissan Announce Plan To Deepen Cooperation To Ensure Group's Survival
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?