Yamaha Fascino Vs Hero Pleasure Plus 110 comparison
Compare Yamaha Fascino and Hero Pleasure Plus 110
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha Fascino Vs Hero Pleasure Plus 110 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha Fascino starts at ₹ 55,193 and goes up to ₹ 56,793 for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Pleasure Plus 110 starts at ₹ 54,800 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 56,800 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha Fascino base engine returns 66 kmpl. The Hero Pleasure Plus 110 base returns 69 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha Fascino gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Pleasure Plus 110 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Yamaha Fascino
- TVS Jupiter Vs Suzuki Access 125
- Yamaha Fascino Vs Yamaha Alpha
- Aprilia Storm 125 Vs Yamaha Fascino
- Yamaha Fascino Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Dio Vs Yamaha Fascino
- Hero Duet Vs Yamaha Fascino
- Hero Maestro Edge Vs Yamaha Fascino
- TVS Jupiter Vs Honda Activa 5G
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Honda Activa 6G
- Yamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Vs Yamaha Fascino
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Announces Relief Task Force For Customers Affected By Cyclone Amphan
- Great Wall Motor Appoints James Yang And Parker Shi To Lead Its India Business
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, RTR 200 4V Prices Hiked By Up To Rs. 2,500
- New Triumph Tiger 900 To Get Three Variants In India
- 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 2.83 Lakh
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?