Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Honda CB Unicorn 160 comparison
Compare Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI and Honda CB Unicorn 160
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI Vs Honda CB Unicorn 160 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Honda CB Unicorn 160 starts at ₹ 94,548 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI starts at ₹ 99,200 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Honda CB Unicorn 160 base engine returns 62 kmpl. The Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI base returns 45 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Honda CB Unicorn 160 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Ather Energy Adds Kozhikode To Expansion Plan For New Cities
- Delhi Government To Release Plan To Set Up 200 EV Public Charging, Battery Swapping Stations
- Kia Sonet vs Hyundai Venue vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Tata Nexon vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport: Price Comparison
- Upcoming MG Gloster To Get Segment-First Autonomous Braking System
- EMoS WYLD Electric Chopper Revealed
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review
- Mercedes-Benz EQC Review