Yamaha RAY Z Vs Honda Grazia comparison
Compare Yamaha RAY Z and Honda Grazia
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Yamaha RAY Z Vs Honda Grazia on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Yamaha RAY Z starts at ₹ 51,417 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda Grazia starts at ₹ 73,912 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 80,978 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Yamaha RAY Z base engine returns 43 kmpl. The Honda Grazia base returns 54 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Yamaha RAY Z gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda Grazia comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Yamaha RAY Z
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Range Rover EV And Jaguar XJ Electric Delayed Owing To The Pandemic
- Tata Tiago Soccer Edition Spotted At Dealership Sans Camouflage
- Ducati Introduces MyDucati Mobile App For Customers
- Hyundai To Discontinue Venue Manual In The US From 2021
- 2021 Skoda Octavia Spotted Testing In India Sans Camouflage
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review