Audi A8 Vs Bentley Flying Spur comparison
Compare Audi A8 and Bentley Flying Spur
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi A8 Vs Bentley Flying Spur on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi A8 starts at ₹ 1.56 Crore. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Bentley Flying Spur starts at ₹ 3.2 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 3.4 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi A8 base Petrol engine returns 12 kmpl. The Bentley Flying Spur base Petrol returns 9 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi A8 gets 335 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bentley Flying Spur comes in 2 Petrol 500, 626 bhp engines.
Related Comparison of Audi A8
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 Skoda Octavia RS Unveiled With A Plug-In Hybrid Variant
- 2020 Audi RS7 Sportback India Launch Details Out
- Max Biaggi Eyes New Land Speed Record On Voxan Motorcycle
- 2021 MG ZS Facelift Goes On Sale In The UK
- Piaggio Group Secures 60 Million Euro Loan To Fund R&D
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Verna Facelift Review