Audi Q5 Vs Audi Q7 comparison
Compare Audi Q5 and Audi Q7
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Audi Q5 Vs Audi Q7 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi Q5 starts at ₹ 50.21 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 56.21 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the Audi Q5 costs ₹ 50.21 Lakh, whereas the Audi Q5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 56.21 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Audi Q7 starts at ₹ 69.22 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 77.12 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Audi Q7 costs ₹ 78.01 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Audi Q7 comes with a price tag of ₹ 86.3 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi Q5 base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 17 kmpl. The Audi Q7 base Petrol returns 12 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 15 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Audi Q5 gets 248 bhp Petrol engine and 187 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Audi Q7 comes in 248 bhp Petrol engine and 245 bhp Diesel engine.
Apr 23, 2016 06:33 PM
We pit the new Audi Q7 against its closest rivals in the market - the Volvo XC90 and BMW X5 to find out which SUV tops the race. Read More
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Audi Q5 and Audi Q7
Related Comparison of Audi Q5
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Volkswagen-Ford Alliance Outlines Projects For New Commercial Vehicles And Electrication
- Anand Mahindra Feels This 3-Wheeler Scooter Is A Good Idea For India
- Car Sales May 2020: Toyota India Sells 1639 Units During Lockdown
- 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 Launched In India; Priced At Rs. 10.79 Lakh
- Petrol & Diesel Prices To Be Hiked By Rs. 2 Per Litre In Maharashtra
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?