Bentley Mulsanne Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost comparison
Compare Bentley Mulsanne and Rolls-Royce Ghost
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Bentley Mulsanne Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Bentley Mulsanne starts at ₹ 5.55 Crore and goes up to ₹ 6.6 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Rolls-Royce Ghost starts at ₹ 5.2 Crore and goes up to Rs. ₹ 5.6 Crore for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bentley Mulsanne base Petrol engine returns 8 kmpl. The Rolls-Royce Ghost base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bentley Mulsanne gets 2 Petrol 505, 530 bhp engines, whereas the Rolls-Royce Ghost comes in 563 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Bentley Mulsanne
- Bentley Continental Vs Bentley Mulsanne
- Bentley Flying Spur Vs Bentley Mulsanne
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Bentley Mulsanne
- Bentley Mulsanne Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Bentley Flying Spur Vs Bentley Continental
- BMW 7 Series Vs Mercedes-Maybach S-Class
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe
- Bentley Mulsanne Vs Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra Racing To Plant A Tree For Every Twitch Viewer During Race At Home Challenge Finale This Weekend
- Toyota Hikes Prices Across Range From June; Vellfire And Camry Prices To Increase In July
- World Environment Day 2020: Future Of Electric Two-Wheelers In India
- BMW Announces Green Initiatives For Sustainable Production At Its Chennai Plant
- All-Women W Series Cancelled For 2020, Will Return In 2021
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?