BMW X5 Vs Jeep Compass comparison
Compare BMW X5 and Jeep Compass
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the BMW X5 Vs Jeep Compass on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol BMW X5 starts at ₹ 84.4 Lakh. The base Diesel version of the BMW X5 costs ₹ 74.9 Lakh, whereas the BMW X5 Diesel top-end costs ₹ 82.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Jeep Compass starts at ₹ 16.49 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 21.92 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Jeep Compass costs ₹ 17.99 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Jeep Compass comes with a price tag of ₹ 24.99 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the BMW X5 base Petrol engine returns 11 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 13 kmpl. The Jeep Compass base Petrol returns 0 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 0 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the BMW X5 gets 340 bhp Petrol engine and 265 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Jeep Compass comes in 161 bhp Petrol engine and 171 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of BMW X5 and Jeep Compass
Related Comparison of BMW X5
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Independence Day: Top Cars That Were Specially Made For The Indian Market
- 2020 Independence Day: Top Five Made-In-India Cars That Are Exported Overseas
- 2020 Independence Day: Top 5 Cars Used By Prime Ministers And Presidents Of India
- Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Spotted Testing In New Blue Shade
- 2020 Independence Day: Okinawa Offers Gift Vouchers Worth Rs. 6000 On Online Bookings
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review