Datsun Go Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio comparison
Compare Datsun Go and Maruti Suzuki Celerio
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Datsun Go Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Maruti Suzuki Celerio starts at ₹ 4.41 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.58 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Petrol+CNG version of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio costs ₹ 5.6 Lakh, whereas the Maruti Suzuki Celerio Petrol+CNG top-end costs ₹ 5.68 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Datsun Go starts at ₹ 3.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 6.45 Lakh for range topping Petrol model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Maruti Suzuki Celerio base Petrol engine returns 23 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 32 kmpl. The Datsun Go base Petrol returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Maruti Suzuki Celerio gets 67 bhp Petrol engine and 58 bhp Petrol+CNG engine, whereas the Datsun Go comes in 2 Petrol 67, 76 bhp engines.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Datsun Go and Maruti Suzuki Celerio
A diesel in the small hatch segment was unheard of, till Maruti Suzuki brought in the Celerio with a diesel power-plant. A small displacement diesel hatchback was now available for less than Rs. 5... Read More
Related Comparison of Datsun Go
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Will Shift Its Gurugram Plant To A Bigger Plot In Haryana
- Toyota Urban Cruiser Reveals Its Grille In New Teaser; Bookings Open This Month
- Sturgis Motorcycle Rally Held Despite Opposition From Residents
- Honda Amaze Crosses 4 Lakh Units Sales Milestone In India
- TVS Announces Doorstep Service Program Called 'Expert On Wheels'
- 2020 Volkswagen Vento 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Honda WR-V Review
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review