Lexus RX Vs Porsche 718 Boxster comparison
Compare Lexus RX and Porsche 718 Boxster
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Lexus RX Vs Porsche 718 Boxster on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Porsche 718 Boxster starts at ₹ 89.9 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Hybrid version of the Lexus RX starts at ₹ 99 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.29 Crore for range topping Hybrid model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Porsche 718 Boxster base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Lexus RX base Hybrid returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Porsche 718 Boxster gets 295 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Lexus RX comes in 308 bhp Hybrid engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of Lexus RX
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- MG Gloster Unveiled Officially; Launch In October 2020
- Volkswagen ID.4 EV Likely To Come To India
- 2021 Yamaha MT-09 Likely To Get Bigger Engine
- Geely Launches Electric Vehicle Manufacturing Platform
- California To Ban Sale Of New Petrol-Powered Vehicles Starting In 2035
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested