Mahindra Marazzo Vs Renault Triber comparison
Compare Mahindra Marazzo and Renault Triber
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mahindra Marazzo Vs Renault Triber on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Triber starts at ₹ 4.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 7.22 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Mahindra Marazzo starts at ₹ 11.25 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.51 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Triber base Petrol engine returns 18 kmpl. The Mahindra Marazzo base Diesel returns 18 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Triber gets 71 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mahindra Marazzo comes in 121 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Mahindra Marazzo and Renault Triber
Related Comparison of Mahindra Marazzo
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 200 Expression Vs Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Vs Renault Triber
- Skoda Octavia Vs Honda Civic
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Tata Harrier Vs Tata Hexa
- Datsun Go Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Toyota Fortuner Vs Land Rover Discovery Sport
- Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mitsubishi Montero Vs Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
Recent News and Reviews
- Toyota Wins Third Consecutive 24 Hours Le Mans
- MotoGP: Vinales Wins Emilia Romagna GP
- 2020 BMW R 18 First Edition: First Look
- Skoda To Add 100 New Dealers In India By The End Of 2020
- Porsche Unveils 2.1 MWh Mobile Charging System For EVs
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review