Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs Audi TT comparison
Compare Mercedes-AMG C 43 and Audi TT
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs Audi TT on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Audi TT starts at ₹ 65.43 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Mercedes-AMG C 43 starts at ₹ 48.74 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Audi TT base Petrol engine returns 14 kmpl. The Mercedes-AMG C 43 base Petrol returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Audi TT gets 227 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Mercedes-AMG C 43 comes in 365 bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs Audi RS7 Sportback
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- BMW M2 Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs Audi RS5
- Honda Amaze Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-AMG GLA 45
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Vs BMW M3
- Mercedes-Benz GLC Vs Mercedes-AMG GLA 45
- Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Mercedes-Benz C-Class Vs Mercedes-AMG C 43
- Hyundai Creta Vs Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Renault Kwid Vs Tata Tiago
- Hyundai Aura Vs Maruti Suzuki S-Presso
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Hyundai Grand i10
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto 800
- Maserati GranTurismo Sport Vs Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Mercedes-AMG CLA 45 Vs Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
- Hyundai Verna Vs BMW 5 Series
- Hyundai Verna Vs Hyundai i20 Active
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Vs Renault Triber
Recent News and Reviews
- Self-Driving Sector Contends Its Cars Can Prevent Many More Crashes Than Insurance Study Says
- Mahindra Racing To Plant A Tree For Every Twitch Viewer During Race At Home Challenge Finale This Weekend
- Toyota Hikes Prices Across Range From June; Vellfire And Camry Prices To Increase In July
- World Environment Day 2020: Future Of Electric Two-Wheelers In India
- BMW Announces Green Initiatives For Sustainable Production At Its Chennai Plant
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?