MG Hector Plus Vs Tata Harrier comparison
Compare MG Hector Plus and Tata Harrier
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the MG Hector Plus Vs Tata Harrier on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol MG Hector Plus starts at ₹ 13.49 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 18.21 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. The base Diesel version of the MG Hector Plus costs ₹ 14.44 Lakh, whereas the MG Hector Plus Diesel top-end costs ₹ 18.54 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base Diesel version of the Tata Harrier starts at ₹ 13.69 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 20.25 Lakh for range topping Diesel model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the MG Hector Plus base Petrol engine returns 0 kmpl, whereas the base diesel returns 0 kmpl. The Tata Harrier base Diesel returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the MG Hector Plus gets 141 bhp Petrol engine and 168 bhp Diesel engine, whereas the Tata Harrier comes in 138 bhp Diesel engine.
Wheels & Tyres
Safety & Security
Comfort & Convenience
Instrumentation & Communication
Related Comparison of MG Hector Plus
- Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE Vs Tata Tiago Revotron XE
- Maruti Suzuki Ignis Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Vs Toyota Etios Liva
- Hyundai Venue Vs Honda WR-V
- Ford Figo Vs Kia Seltos Vs Tata Tiago
- Nissan GT-R Vs Ford Mustang
- Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe Vs Ford Mustang
- MG Hector Vs Mahindra TUV300 Plus
- Mahindra Scorpio Vs Mahindra Bolero
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Lodgy
Recent News and Reviews
- Japanese Automakers Post Double-Digit Sales Growth In China, In July
- BS6 Car Discounts: Offers of Up to Rs. 60,000 on Hyundai Santro, Grand i10, Aura And Elantra
- 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Petrol: All That Is New
- Apple TV+ To Telecast Adventure Bike Show 'Long Way Up' Featuring Ewan McGregor
- Piaggio India Announces Festive Offers For Aprilia And Vespa Scooter Range
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review