Renault Duster Vs Hyundai Venue comparison
Compare Renault Duster and Hyundai Venue
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Renault Duster Vs Hyundai Venue on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Renault Duster starts at ₹ 8.49 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 9.99 Lakh for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Hyundai Venue starts at ₹ 6.7 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.36 Lakh for range topping Petrol model. The base Diesel model of the Hyundai Venue costs ₹ 8.1 Lakh, whereas the Diesel top-end of Hyundai Venue comes with a price tag of ₹ 11.4 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Renault Duster base Petrol engine returns 13 kmpl. The Hyundai Venue base Petrol returns 18 kmpl, whereas its base Diesel counterpart gives 24 kmpl of fuel efficiency.
In the powertrain department, the Renault Duster gets 105 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hyundai Venue comes in 2 Petrol 82, 118 bhp engines and 99 bhp Diesel engine.
Also Read Expert Comparison Reviews of Renault Duster and Hyundai Venue
Hyundai is calling the Creta, the perfect SUV, and yes of course that is a bit of a stretch! But is there some truth to it? The only way to really figure that out is to put it to the test against... Read More
Related Comparison of Renault Duster
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS Launch Date Announced
- Exclusive: BS6 Triumph Bonneville T100 Black To Make India Debut In June
- New Triumph Tiger 900 Launch Details Revealed
- China's Geely Raises $836 Million From Share Sale
- Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro To Be Priced At Around Rs. 16 Lakh
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?