Rolls-Royce Dawn Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom comparison
Compare Rolls-Royce Dawn and Rolls-Royce Phantom
Trying to figure out which of these cars to buy? Compare the Rolls-Royce Dawn Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which car to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these cars.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Petrol Rolls-Royce Phantom starts at ₹ 9.5 Crore and goes up to ₹ 11.35 Crore for the fully-loaded Petrol model. On the other hand, the price of the base Petrol version of the Rolls-Royce Dawn starts at ₹ 5.92 Crore.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Rolls-Royce Phantom base Petrol engine returns 7 kmpl. The Rolls-Royce Dawn base Petrol returns 14 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Rolls-Royce Phantom gets 563 bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Rolls-Royce Dawn comes in 563 bhp Petrol engine.
Oct 17, 2017 03:19 PM
The new generation Rolls-Royce Phantom combines power with style and elegance rather effortlessly. It is a worthy replacement for an already special car and comes 16 years after the last... Read More
Related Comparison of Rolls-Royce Dawn
- MG Hector Vs Rolls-Royce Dawn
- Rolls-Royce Dawn Vs Rolls-Royce Phantom
- Rolls-Royce Dawn Vs Rolls-Royce Wraith
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Rolls-Royce Dawn
- Ford Mustang Vs Rolls-Royce Dawn
- Mercedes-AMG S 63 Coupe Vs Rolls-Royce Dawn
- Rolls-Royce Cullinan Vs Rolls-Royce Dawn
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Vs Rolls-Royce Dawn
- Renault Triber Vs Renault Kwid
- Audi Q3 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Audi Q5 Vs Volkswagen Tiguan
- Audi Q7 Vs BMW X6
- BMW X1 Vs Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class
- Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Vs Ferrari 488 Spider Vs Ferrari 488 GTB
- Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol Vs Fiat Linea 1.4L Active Fire Petrol
- Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT Vs Ford Figo 1.2P Ambiente MT
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Vs Tata Tiago
Recent News and Reviews
- Triumph Street Triple R India Launch Confirmed
- Hyundai Manufactures 5000 Units In May For Export Markets
- Volkswagen Pumps 2 Billion Euros Into China Electric Vehicle Bet
- Nissan Sub-Compact SUV Along With 11 New Cars Teased Online
- Japan Backs Nearly A Third Of $6.6 Billion Loans To Nissan
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?