Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Bajaj V15 comparison
Compare Bajaj Pulsar 150 and Bajaj V15
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Bajaj V15 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Pulsar 150 starts at ₹ 90,003 and goes up to ₹ 1.01 Lakh for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Pulsar 150 base engine returns 65 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Pulsar 150 gets bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Bajaj Pulsar 150
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- 2021 Karma Revero GT Updated With Sports And Performance Packages
- Jaguar Land Rover Raises $705 Million Loan From Chinese Banks
- GM Plans Electric Van For Business Users In Bid To Pre-Empt Tesla
- Next-Generation Mahindra XUV500 Spotted Testing In India Again During Lockdown
- Polestar To Open 20 Showrooms In China To Compete With Tesla
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?