Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Vs KTM 200 Duke Vs Yamaha MT-15 comparison
Compare Bajaj Pulsar NS200 and KTM 200 Duke and Yamaha MT-15
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Vs KTM 200 Duke Vs Yamaha MT-15 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 starts at ₹ 1.3 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the KTM 200 Duke starts at ₹ 1.73 Lakh Lastly, the Yamaha MT-15 starts at ₹ 1.4 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.41 Lakh for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 base engine returns 35 kmpl. The KTM 200 Duke base returns 35 kmpl. The Yamaha MT-15 basic model, on the other hand, gives 48 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the KTM 200 Duke comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Yamaha MT-15 is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Bajaj Pulsar NS200
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- EMoS WYLD Electric Chopper Revealed
- General Motors Faces Unexpected Bills As India-China Tensions Delay Sale Of India Plant: Report
- Kia Sonet Receives 25000 Bookings In 14 Days
- Kia Sonet Subcompact SUV Launched In India; Cheaper Than Venue, Vitara Brezza
- Automakers In India Should Reduce Royalty Payments To Foreign Parents - Official
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review
- Mercedes-Benz EQC Review