Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Honda CB300R comparison
Compare Bajaj Pulsar NS160 and TVS Apache RR 310 and Honda CB300R
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Honda CB300R on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the TVS Apache RR 310 starts at ₹ 2.45 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Bajaj Pulsar NS160 starts at ₹ 1.03 Lakh Lastly, the Honda CB300R starts at ₹ 2.42 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the TVS Apache RR 310 base engine returns 30 kmpl. The Bajaj Pulsar NS160 base returns 45 kmpl. The Honda CB300R basic model, on the other hand, gives 30 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the TVS Apache RR 310 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Bajaj Pulsar NS160 comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Honda CB300R is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Bajaj Pulsar NS160
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Ather Energy Adds Kozhikode To Expansion Plan For New Cities
- Delhi Government To Release Plan To Set Up 200 EV Public Charging, Battery Swapping Stations
- Kia Sonet vs Hyundai Venue vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza vs Tata Nexon vs Mahindra XUV300 vs Ford EcoSport: Price Comparison
- Upcoming MG Gloster To Get Segment-First Autonomous Braking System
- EMoS WYLD Electric Chopper Revealed
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review
- 2020 Skoda Karoq Review
- Mercedes-Benz EQC Review