Ducati Hyperstrada 939 Vs Triumph Tiger 800 comparison
Compare Ducati Hyperstrada 939 and Triumph Tiger 800
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati Hyperstrada 939 Vs Triumph Tiger 800 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Triumph Tiger 800 starts at ₹ 12 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 15.17 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Hyperstrada 939 starts at ₹ 12.15 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Triumph Tiger 800 base engine returns 27 kmpl. The Ducati Hyperstrada 939 base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Triumph Tiger 800 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Hyperstrada 939 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati Hyperstrada 939
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- Lamborghini Sian Roadster Hybrid Unveiled In Italy
- F1: Fernando Alonso To Return To Formula 1 With Renault In 2021
- NGT Dismisses Plea To Allow 15 Year Petrol Vehicles During Corona Pandemic
- 2021 Ducati Multistrada V4 Latest Spy Shots
- Tata Motors Introduces Special Finance Schemes For Tiago, Altroz, & Nexon
- Unlikely Stepsiblings: BMW Z4 & Toyota GR Supra Review
- 2020 TVS Apache RR 310 Road Test Review
- All New Honda City vs 2020 Hyundai Verna: Exclusive Comparison Review
- The Return Of The King: All-New Honda City Review
- Skoda Rapid 1.0-Litre TSI Review