Ducati Panigale V4 Vs MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 comparison
Compare Ducati Panigale V4 and MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati Panigale V4 Vs MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati Panigale V4 starts at ₹ 20.53 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 54.9 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 starts at ₹ 20.81 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati Panigale V4 base engine returns 15 kmpl. The MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 base returns 17 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati Panigale V4 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati Panigale V4
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS Motor Company Q4 Profits Slump 44.80 Per Cent; Annual Profits Down By 11.6 Per Cent
- Nissan Motor Set For A Major Overhaul Leading To Sustainable Growth And Financial Stability
- Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Design Patented In Europe
- BS6 Suzuki Gixxer 250 Range Launched; Prices Start At Rs. 1.63 Lakh
- Fact Check: Can Hand Sanitiser Catch Fire Inside Your Car?
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?