Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs Ducati Monster 821 comparison
Compare Ducati Scrambler 1100 and Ducati Monster 821
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs Ducati Monster 821 on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Ducati Monster 821 starts at ₹ 10.99 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 11.15 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati Scrambler 1100 starts at ₹ 10.91 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 11.42 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Ducati Monster 821 base engine returns 13 kmpl. The Ducati Scrambler 1100 base returns 19 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Ducati Monster 821 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati Scrambler 1100 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati Scrambler 1100
- Ducati Hypermotard 950 Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nineT Scrambler
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs Kawasaki Z900RS
- Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100
- KTM 790 Duke Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100
- Honda CB1000R Plus Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Base Vs Ducati Scrambler 1100 Base
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift: What To Expect
- Mercedes-Benz To Introduce New-Gen Steering Wheel In The E-Class Coupe And Cabriolet
- TVS Motor Company Announces Salary Cuts For Employees
- Coronavirus: Mercedes-Benz India Launches Special Finance Options For Customers
- Norton Motorcycles Looks At Expanding Workforce Under TVS Ownership
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?