Ducati SuperSport Vs KTM RC 390 comparison
Compare Ducati SuperSport and KTM RC 390
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Ducati SuperSport Vs KTM RC 390 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the KTM RC 390 starts at ₹ 2.48 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Ducati SuperSport starts at ₹ 12.04 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 13.55 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the KTM RC 390 base engine returns 35 kmpl. The Ducati SuperSport base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the KTM RC 390 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Ducati SuperSport comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati Panigale V4 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Benelli TNT 600i
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati Monster 797
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati Monster 821
- KTM 200 Duke Vs Ducati SuperSport
- KTM RC 200 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Kawasaki Z900 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs MV Agusta F3 800 RC
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Lewis Hamilton Leads The Charge In F1 To Speak About The Death Of George Floyd; Teams & Drivers Follow
- Two-Wheeler Sales May 2020: Royal Enfield Sees A 69 Per Cent Drop In Overall Sales
- Honda CD 110 Dream BS6 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs. 62,729
- Car Sales May 2020: Honda Cars India Records 96.72 Per Cent Drop In Domestic Sales
- India's Petrol, Diesel Sales Improve In May, Full Recovery Months Away
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?