Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Yamaha Ray-ZR 125FI comparison
Compare Gemopai Astrid Lite and Yamaha Ray-ZR 125FI
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Yamaha Ray-ZR 125FI on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Gemopai Astrid Lite starts at ₹ 84,787 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha Ray-ZR 125FI starts at ₹ 66,730 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 70,730 for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Gemopai Astrid Lite base engine returns 80 kmpl. The Yamaha Ray-ZR 125FI base returns 5 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Gemopai Astrid Lite gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Yamaha Ray-ZR 125FI comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Gemopai Astrid Lite
- Piaggio Vespa Vs Gemopai Astrid Lite
- Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Ather 450
- Piaggio Vespa 150 Vs Gemopai Astrid Lite
- Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Honda CB Unicorn 150
- Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Aprilia Storm 125
- Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs UM Motorcycles Renegade Commando
- Suzuki Burgman Vs Gemopai Astrid Lite
- Aprilia SR 160 Vs Gemopai Astrid Lite
- Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Hero XPulse 200T
- Gemopai Astrid Lite Vs Yamaha FZ S V3.0 FI
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Bajaj Auto And HDFC Bank Partner To Offer Special Finance Options For Two-Wheeler
- Ultra Limited Edition MV Agusta Brutale 1000 RR ML Unveiled
- BS6 Toyota Fortuner Receives A Price Hike Of ₹ 48,000
- Volkswagen India Goes Digital With Its Pre-Owned Business; Launches Das Welt Auto 3.0
- Bullit Hero 125 Retro Scrambler Unveiled
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?