Harley-Davidson Fat Bob Vs Kawasaki Z1000 comparison
Compare Harley-Davidson Fat Bob and Kawasaki Z1000
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Harley-Davidson Fat Bob Vs Kawasaki Z1000 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki Z1000 starts at ₹ 15.1 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Harley-Davidson Fat Bob starts at ₹ 14.59 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki Z1000 base engine returns 15 kmpl. The Harley-Davidson Fat Bob base returns 15 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki Z1000 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Harley-Davidson Fat Bob comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Fat Boy Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Softail Low Rider Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Indian Chief Dark Horse Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Indian Chieftain Dark Horse Vs Indian Chieftain
- Indian Scout Bobber Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Hero Splendor Pro Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- TVS XL100 Gets 'Buy Now, Pay After 6 Months' EMI Scheme
- Japan's Factory, Retail Sectors Slump As Pandemic Hits Auto Sector
- Ashok Leyland Introduces AVTR Modular Truck Platform With BS6 Compliant Engines
- BS6 TVS Radeon Gets A Price Hike Of Rs. 750
- 2020 Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unveiled In Thailand
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?