Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Shine SP Vs Hero Glamour Programmed FI comparison
Compare Hero Passion Pro i3S and Honda CB Shine SP and Hero Glamour Programmed FI
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Honda CB Shine SP Vs Hero Glamour Programmed FI on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Glamour Programmed FI starts at ₹ 66,700 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Honda CB Shine SP starts at ₹ 64,098 and goes up to Rs. ₹ 68,015 for range topping model Lastly, the Hero Passion Pro i3S starts at ₹ 64,990 and goes up to ₹ 67,190 for the fully-loaded model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Glamour Programmed FI base engine returns 86 kmpl. The Honda CB Shine SP base returns 65 kmpl. The Hero Passion Pro i3S basic model, on the other hand, gives 84 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Glamour Programmed FI gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Honda CB Shine SP comes in bhp Petrol engine. Lastly, the Hero Passion Pro i3S is offered in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Hero Passion Pro i3S
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Zongshen Unveils Cyclone RX6 Adventure Bike With Norton 650 cc Engine
- Atal Rohtang Tunnel To Open For Traffic On October 3, 2020
- Volkswagen ID.4 Electric SUV Unveiled
- Updated Benelli TNT 899 Confirmed For Production
- Tesla's 'Battery Day' Drives Reality Check For Recent Share Surge
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested