Hero XPulse 200T Vs Hero Electric Photon comparison
Compare Hero XPulse 200T and Hero Electric Photon
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Hero XPulse 200T Vs Hero Electric Photon on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Hero Electric Photon starts at ₹ 86,490 . On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero XPulse 200T starts at ₹ 94,000 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Hero Electric Photon base engine returns 50 kmpl. The Hero XPulse 200T base returns 43 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Hero Electric Photon gets bhp Electric engine, whereas the Hero XPulse 200T comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Hero XPulse 200T
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Husqvarna 401 Twins Launch Details Revealed
- HAAH Automotive Offers To Invest $258 Million In Ssangyong Motor: Report
- Nikola, CNH Building Electric Truck Prototypes For 2021 End Launch
- Honda's Royal Enfield Rival To Be Launched This Month
- Diesel Cheaper By Up To 15 Paise In India; No Change In Petrol Prices
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review
- 2020 Ford Freestyle Flair Review
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- Renault Duster 1.3 Turbo Petrol Review