JAWA Perak Vs Bajaj Pulsar NS200 comparison
Compare JAWA Perak and Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the JAWA Perak Vs Bajaj Pulsar NS200 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 starts at ₹ 1.14 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the JAWA Perak starts at ₹ 1.89 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 base engine returns 35 kmpl. The JAWA Perak base returns 35 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the JAWA Perak comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of JAWA Perak
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Hyundai Bags Over 15 000 Registrations In Two Months With Click To Buy
- Skoda Rapid: New vs Old
- 2021 Lexus IS Sedan Teased Ahead Of Global Reveal This Month
- Bajaj Auto And HDFC Bank Partner To Offer Special Finance Options For Two-Wheeler
- Ultra Limited Edition MV Agusta Brutale 1000 RR ML Unveiled
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?