Kawasaki KLX 450R Vs SWM Superdual T comparison
Compare Kawasaki KLX 450R and SWM Superdual T
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki KLX 450R Vs SWM Superdual T on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the SWM Superdual T starts at ₹ 6.8 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki KLX 450R starts at ₹ 8.49 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the SWM Superdual T base engine returns 0 kmpl. The Kawasaki KLX 450R base returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the SWM Superdual T gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki KLX 450R comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Kawasaki KLX 450R
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- Demand For Cars Back To Pre-COVID Levels; Auto Industry Hasn't Fully Adopted Digitisation Claims Google India
- New Ford CEO Jim Farley Will Wrestle With Coronavirus And Restructuring
- Horwin EK3 Electric Scooter Revealed For Europe
- Coronavirus Pandemic: 16 New COVID-19 Positive Cases Emerge At Toyota's Bidadi Plant
- Subaru Sees Annual Profit Sinking To 9-Year Low As Coronavirus Hits Car Sales
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review