Kawasaki KX 100 Vs CFMoto 650MT comparison
Compare Kawasaki KX 100 and CFMoto 650MT
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki KX 100 Vs CFMoto 650MT on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki KX 100 starts at ₹ 4.88 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the CFMoto 650MT starts at ₹ 4.99 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki KX 100 base engine returns 55 kmpl. The CFMoto 650MT base returns 20 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki KX 100 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the CFMoto 650MT comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Kawasaki KX 100
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Yamaha FZ V3.0 FI
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 Vs Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS
- Ducati Multistrada 1260 Vs BMW S 1000 XR
- Ducati Multistrada 950 Vs Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin
- Ducati Scrambler 1100 Vs BMW R nine T
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Indian Scout Vs Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob Vs Harley-Davidson Iron 883
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Vs Honda CBR 1000RR
Recent News and Reviews
- Hero MotoCorp Donates First Responder Vehicles To Civil Hospital In Gurugram
- Coronavirus Pandemic: You Will Be Fined For Driving Without Mask
- 2020 Ford Endeavour BS6 Becomes Dearer By Up To Rs. 1.20 Lakh
- BharatBenz Enters Used Truck Market With BharatBenz Exchange
- Exclusive: Indian FTR 1200 Rally, FTR 1200 Carbon Launch Details Revealed
- 2020 Hero Xtreme 160R Review
- MG Hector Plus Review
- 2020 Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI Review
- 2020 Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos: Comparison Review
- 2020 Bajaj Dominar 250 Review