Kawasaki Z650 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 400 comparison
Compare Kawasaki Z650 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Kawasaki Z650 Vs Kawasaki Ninja 400 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Kawasaki Z650 starts at ₹ 5.69 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.94 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Kawasaki Ninja 400 starts at ₹ 4.99 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Kawasaki Z650 base engine returns 18 kmpl. The Kawasaki Ninja 400 base returns 25 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Kawasaki Z650 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Kawasaki Ninja 400 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Kawasaki Z650
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Exclusive: Royal Enfield Meteor 350 To Be Launched By The End Of June 2020
- Lockdown 4.0: Hyundai Opens 806 Showrooms And 863 Workshops
- 2020 Skoda Superb Facelift vs Toyota Camry: Price Comparison
- Skoda Karoq vs Volkswagen T-Roc vs Jeep Compass: Price Comparison
- Volkswagen Nivus Coupe SUV World Premiere On May 28
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?