KTM 790 Duke Vs Benelli TNT 600i comparison
Compare KTM 790 Duke and Benelli TNT 600i
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the KTM 790 Duke Vs Benelli TNT 600i on CarandBike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Benelli TNT 600i starts at ₹ 6.2 Lakh. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the KTM 790 Duke starts at ₹ 8.64 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Benelli TNT 600i base engine returns 19 kmpl. The KTM 790 Duke base returns 23 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Benelli TNT 600i gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the KTM 790 Duke comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of KTM 790 Duke
- Yamaha FZ 25 Vs Yamaha FZ S V2.0 FI
- TVS Apache RR 310 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0
- Hero Passion Pro i3S Vs Hero HF Deluxe
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Hero Splendor Plus
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 Vs Husqvarna Vitpilen 250
- Kawasaki Ninja H2R Vs Ducati 1299 Panigale
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Kawasaki Ninja H2R
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Vs Triumph Bonneville T100
- Suzuki Hayabusa Vs Suzuki GSX R1000
Recent News and Reviews
- Mahindra Scorpio BS6 Specifications Revealed; Loses AT And 4WD Variants
- Hyundai India Integrates 500 Dealerships On Its Online Platform
- Tata Motors Taking A Multi Pronged Approach To Deal With Coronavirus Crisis
- Coronavirus Outbreak: Ashok Leyland Opens Plant Kitchens To Support Fight Against COVID-19
- Coronavirus Lockdown: JK Tyre Extends Support At The Time Of Coronavirus Crisis
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Review
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Video Reviews To Watch
- 2020 Tata Harrier BS6 Review