Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750 comparison
Compare Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II and Harley-Davidson Street 750
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Harley-Davidson Street 750 starts at ₹ 5.34 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 5.47 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II starts at ₹ 20.99 Lakh.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Harley-Davidson Street 750 base engine returns 17 kmpl. The Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II base returns 0 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Harley-Davidson Street 750 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II
- Norton Dominator Vs Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II
- BMW R 1250 RT Vs Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Vs Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II
- TVS Sport Vs Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Vs Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II
- Benelli Imperiale 400 Vs Norton Commando 961 Sport MK II
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Exclusive: BS6 Triumph Bonneville T100 Black To Make India Debut In June
- New Triumph Tiger 900 Launch Details Revealed
- China's Geely Raises $836 Million From Share Sale
- Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro To Be Priced At Around Rs. 16 Lakh
- Piaggio Donates Over 11,000 Ration Kits To Auto Driver Families Affected By COVID-19
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?