Piaggio Vespa Vs Hero Xtreme 200S comparison
Compare Piaggio Vespa and Hero Xtreme 200S
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Piaggio Vespa Vs Hero Xtreme 200S on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Piaggio Vespa starts at ₹ 91,492 and goes up to ₹ 1.14 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Hero Xtreme 200S starts at ₹ 98,500 .
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Piaggio Vespa base engine returns 45 kmpl. The Hero Xtreme 200S base returns 37 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Piaggio Vespa gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Hero Xtreme 200S comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Related Comparison of Piaggio Vespa
- Yamaha MT-09 Vs Honda CB 1000R
- TVS Ntorq 125 Vs TVS XL 100
- Hero Splendor Plus Vs Hero Glamour
- Indian Scout Sixty Vs Indian Scout
- Bajaj Platina 100 Vs Hero HF Deluxe i3s
- Honda Activa 5G Vs Hero Pleasure
- Honda Activa 6G Vs Suzuki New Access 125
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Vs Honda SP 125
- Triumph Speed Twin Vs Triumph Street Twin
- Harley-Davidson Road King Vs Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
Recent News and Reviews
- Bullit Hero 125 Retro Scrambler Unveiled
- Maserati's First Hybrid Car Coming Soon
- BharatBenz Launches 5228TT- Tractor Trailer In India
- 7 Things To Check In Your Vehicle Post The Cyclone
- Renault Finalises 5 Billion Euro State-Backed Loan
- Battle Of The Electrics: MG ZS EV vs. Hyundai Kona Electric
- Porsche Taycan Review: Could This Be The Best EV On The Planet?
- Best Sportbike Reviews To Read During COVID-19 Lockdown
- Coronavirus Lockdown: Top 10 Motorcycle Reviews To Read
- Hyundai Palisade & Kia Telluride: Which Flagship SUV Is Right For India?