Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 comparison
Compare Royal Enfield Bullet 350 and Yamaha R15 V3.0
Trying to figure out which of these bikes or scooters to buy? Compare the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Vs Yamaha R15 V3.0 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers.
The ex-showroom, New Delhi price of the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 starts at ₹ 1.27 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 1.43 Lakh for the fully-loaded model. On the other hand, the price of the base version of the Yamaha R15 V3.0 starts at ₹ 1.49 Lakh and goes up to Rs. ₹ 1.5 Lakh for range topping model.
As for the claimed fuel efficiency, the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 base engine returns 45 kmpl. The Yamaha R15 V3.0 base returns 30 kmpl.
In the powertrain department, the Royal Enfield Bullet 350 gets bhp Petrol engine, whereas the Yamaha R15 V3.0 comes in bhp Petrol engine.
Dimension and Weight
Chassis and Suspension
Wheel and Tyres
Related Comparison of Royal Enfield Bullet 350
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI Vs Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 ABS BS VI
- BMW S 1000 XR Vs Ducati Multistrada 1260
- Ducati Panigale V2 Vs Ducati SuperSport
- Ducati SuperSport Vs Ducati 959 Panigale
- Harley-Davidson Street Rod Vs Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Vs Harley-Davidson Street Bob
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour Fi
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Xtreme Sports
- Hero Glamour 125 Vs Hero Glamour
Recent News and Reviews
- Car Sales September 2020: Toyota Registers 20.45 Per Cent Decline In Year-on-Year Sales
- Two-Wheeler Sales September 2020: Bajaj Sees 24% Growth Over August; Y-o-Y Sales Up By 10%
- 2021 BMW 4-Series Convertible Unveiled
- Top 5 Upcoming Bikes And Scooters Under Rs. 1 Lakh
- Top 5 Fuel-Efficient Cars To Buy Under Rs. 5 Lakh
- Kia Sonet vs Main Subcompact SUV Rivals
- MG Gloster Review; New Flagship From MG Motor India
- 2020 Ford Endeavour Sport Review
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo GDi Review
- Mahindra Thar: Old Vs New Comparison Review